Thursday, August 19, 2010

a repugnant marriage proposal

have you ever experienced a marriage proposal? it is 100% chill in the spine right? but what if you're in a different situation say, you are already committed ( legally or not) or you are in a different situation? How are you going to deal with it?


I used to have indecent proposals before. Those "palipad-hangin" in Filipino term. If someone likes you or they are just teasing you that's what you called it indecent proposal.


just recently, while busy browsing my facebook page, a chat box popped-up and who's that? well, none other than my ex. Ok at first he's just asking about how have I been, where am I right now until he asked me about my pregnancy then if i will get married and if i don't decide to get married, he's willing to marry me. OK, sounds romantic and so-so nice to hear but i'm telling you it's crazy.


it's crazy because first, i don't feel anything towards him; second, i'm already in my 25th weeks in pregnancy; third, i'm very much inlove with my boyfriend and lastly, it's sounds so stupid.


i don't understant why he did that. Can someone explain it to me? I thought this shit happens in movies but not in real life. How could someone asked a girl to marry him without checking the situation?


when you're inlove you become stupid.


No comments: